By Eliane Nieder (top with a beany!)
During lunch after a long morning of work, I asked my fellow WWOOFers why they loved working at First Generation Farmers. Each person’s answer filled my heart with so much love for this amazing community.
Here is why we love FGF:
- Fresh tomatoes, midday siesta, and the balance between work, play, and rest.
- The good people.
- The quietness and the zen of the animals.
- Meeting and conversing with the people at the stand and the markets.
- Seeing the children in the after-school program become future farmers.
- Riding in the trucks after harvest.
- Being outside every day.
- The happy faces.